Do you have questions about CBD? I created this resource just for you.
CBD oil is the new cure for everything, and now everyone and their brother wants to sell you some…
We need to talk…
So I hosted a few webinars on the topic… but those are over now so we’ve put this together into a nice little mini-course where you can go and watch the recordings.
It’s called CBD; Dispelling Myths and Exposing Truths! and you can get it over at Heartstone Online.
Our goal is to dispel some of the common myths in the vernacular surrounding CBD and the processes for making it and get informed on whether this medicine if is right for you.
First, you’ll learn the differences between mass produced plants in the agricultural model of growing, and the horticultural model of fewer, more well-tended plants.
Next we will explore the current industrial standard extracting methods, their benefits and drawbacks and how misleading some of the vocabulary such as “full spectrum” can be.
What you’ll Learn in Part 1
- How “whole plant” labeling is misleading
- What really is “Full spectrum” and is it really full spectrum?
- Isolated CBD oil is reductionist and not the best medicine
- All the essentials you’ll need to be an informed consumer
- Fun facts to impress or annoy your friends with
What you’ll learn in Part 2
- What is the proper dose for most conditions?
- How is dosing calculated? (yay math!)
- What are the drawbacks around “CBD products” on the market and the research regarding its efficacy?
- And so much more…
It’s true. This is a free mini-course, and lucky you for finding this blog.